We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

subdivisions in Apex

Long Island NY
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
subdivisions in Apex

Is anyone familiar with Crockett's Ridge, Hadden Hall or Scott's Mill? How about the Holiday Inn Express on Marco Dr. in Apex?

North Carolina
Level Contributor
40 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: subdivisions in Apex

Haddon Hall is very new - actually still has a lot of construction going on. It's got quite a range of homes, from townhouses to very large houses, and it's very conveniently located, immediately off of highway 55, and close to 64 and 1. They've recently put in several shopping centers close by, one of which shares the name, so you've got a selection of grocery stores & restaurants. Ground was recently broken for a movie theater basically across the street which I believe will be opening in late spring or early summer. I don't know about the covenants or anything, but the people I know who live in Haddon Hall seem to like it a lot. I'm not familiar with the other two neighborhoods.

I have not heard anything one way or another about the Holiday Inn Express. Driving past it, it seems fine, though I will note that it is at the more industrial (less charming) end of Apex. If you're primarily looking for an inexpensive, convenient place to stay, it should fit the bill, but if you're looking for somewhere a bit nicer, that's probably not going to be the best choice. (Again, that's just from driving by.)

apex
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: subdivisions in Apex

I actually live in The Green at scotts mill, and its a great neighborhood. Relatively new, and they are currently building a commercial building right across the road from St. Mary Magdalene church.

Arizona
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: subdivisions in Apex

Anotherpost, Hello, we plan on moving to Scotts Mill this summer from AZ! Originally from NJ. We loved it there when we came to visit in July. We were between buying in the new Amberly community in Cary or Scotts Mill..but we are leaning more toward Scotts Mill..We have 2 boys, 3 and 6 yrs old. Are there alot of children in this community? Ive heard good things about Olive Chapel elementary. Hopefully, we can find a poker group for my husband!! Take care, Jen

Long Island NY
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: subdivisions in Apex

Thanks for the help. I heard Becketts Crossing has a good reputation. Is anyone faniliar with it?

Apex, NC
Level Contributor
36 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: subdivisions in Apex

My husband and I have lived in Haddon Hall eight years and love the neigborhood and the *little town* of Apex. We have neighbors who moved to here from Virginia to get their children in our local schools. (They moved first -- then found jobs). It's a wonderful neighborhood for children, who enjoy a large community pool in the summer, swim teams, tennis courts, a small pond for fishing, and lots of community activities for all holiday occasions (including Halloween parades, spring event with rides, frequent poolside community meals, etc.). We love living here -- and recommend the city of Apex highly!

Apex, NC
Level Contributor
36 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: subdivisions in Apex

My husband and I have lived in Haddon Hall eight years and love the neigborhood and the *little town* of Apex. We have neighbors who moved to here from Virginia to get their children in our local schools. (They moved first -- then found jobs). It's a wonderful neighborhood for children, who enjoy a large community pool in the summer, swim teams, tennis courts, a small pond for fishing, and lots of community activities for all holiday occasions (including Halloween parades, spring event with rides, frequent poolside community meals, etc.). We love living here -- and recommend the city of Apex highly!

Get answers to your questions about Apex
More Apex Topics