We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La blanche or bodrum imperial??? Can't decide!

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
La blanche or bodrum imperial??? Can't decide!

I am choosing this years summer holiday at the moment and never felt so undecided! Both hotels look good, are they located near each other? Is the beach better at one than the other? Is there much nightlife is there in surrounding area...many bars or pubs that we could go to after entertainment at the hotel? Sorry lots of questions but want to make a decision! Thank you

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,507 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La blanche or bodrum imperial??? Can't decide!

I never know why they advertise the Bodrum Imperial as being in Turgutreis, it's nowhere near! It's actually in Bagla

thomson.co.uk/destinations/…location

Right, quick run down :o)

La Blanche, on the seafront in the town of Turgutreis, a 10 - 15 minute stroll to the town centre where there are lots of restaurants, bars and shopping and the famous Saturday market. Food options range from MacDonalds, steak and chips and other tourist type food to traditional home cooked Turkish. Beach is superb as it's man made with imported sand, they've been doing a lot of work on it recently, extending it and adding new sand. The other beaches in Turgutreis aren't bad either, not fine golden sand but not stoney either.

Bodrum imperial, not much in and around, very much a self contained AI resort type hotel. nearest village is Akyarlar where there are a few restaurants and bars, no shops to mention really. Don't know much about the actual hotel but would guess it has a pretty good beach, again if it's not there naturally I expect they've imported one :o)

Hope that's some help

Sue

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La blanche or bodrum imperial??? Can't decide!

That's great, So much information thank you! I thought they were in the same place after looking at the location, pleased you have described that they are in fact located in different places! Looks like I have a winner :) anyone else that knows anymore please let me know thank you.

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La blanche or bodrum imperial??? Can't decide!

Been going to la blanche hotel since it was first built around 7 or eight times. This hotel you will find clean very friendly in a good location and fantastic food. The town centre is around 10 to 15 minutes along the prom where there are shops bars and restaurants in abundance. Fantastic place great people hotel for us 10 out of 10

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La blanche or bodrum imperial??? Can't decide!

Been going to la blanche hotel since it was first built around 7 or eight times. This hotel you will find clean very friendly in a good location and fantastic food. The town centre is around 10 to 15 minutes along the prom where there are shops bars and restaurants in abundance. Fantastic place great people hotel for us 10 out of 10

5. Re: La blanche or bodrum imperial??? Can't decide!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 15, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics