We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sky seas hotel and cemre

Sheffield
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
sky seas hotel and cemre

\has the sky seas been demolished?and is the cemre open next year?

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,537 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sky seas hotel and cemre

The skysea hasn't been demolished, no idea whether the cemre will be open next year

Doncaster
Level Contributor
150 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sky seas hotel and cemre

The Seasky should be demolished and the Cemre should never open again, both sh*t holes

Sheffield
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sky seas hotel and cemre

thank you very much

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,537 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sky seas hotel and cemre

LOL audiman ... no comment ;-)

durham.north east
Level Contributor
447 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sky seas hotel and cemre

have to agree with comment about cemre,how this hotel is still allowed to take bookings is beyond me,an absolute dump.Looking to book self catering apts for 2014.and just wander into town for evening meal.Love the Anatolian and cool breeze.A few drinks in Paddys and the Target bar,just bliss.....

Doncaster
Level Contributor
150 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sky seas hotel and cemre

We are staying at the Palmiye again next year, have stayed at Sunset Beach, Aybey, private apmt next to Cool Breeze plus many others , all ok but the Palmiye has a good pool and good hosts. The Siesta Garden looks good, new place behind Camelots. The Ilknur was good but been closed for years now

durham.north east
Level Contributor
447 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sky seas hotel and cemre

Thankyou for reply.will give the Palmiye and Siesta garden a look.the last time we were at Turgutreis 3yrs ago,we got talking to an elderly couple who were staying at the Palmiye when they called in the Target Bar for a drink,from what I remember they rated these apts,quite highly.

Doncaster
Level Contributor
150 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sky seas hotel and cemre

Yes they are very popular and a lot of there business are repeat customers, they are in the Monarch brochure I think, we book our flights and Serkan picks us up at the airport but it's the same sort of money either way

durham.north east
Level Contributor
447 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sky seas hotel and cemre

THANKYOU FOR REPLYING....As far as I know Monarch don't fly from Newcastle,so we will have to book flights and accomadation separate.Havent done this before,but will have a go when I know what dates we are able to travel....

10. Re: sky seas hotel and cemre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics