We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

do you put up with it or complain

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
do you put up with it or complain

Do people that complain on here about there hotel,let the hotel know wats wrong,or just put up with it going to club acacia next week getting alittle concerned about reviws,in the last couple of weeks.

Edited: 5:31 am, September 07, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: do you put up with it or complain

-I think a better question is why do people continue to book hotels with very bad reviews ? This hotel is listed as 26 out of 54 hotels in Turgutreis on Trip Advisor and rated less than 6 out of 10 on Booking.com with comments on both sites going back into 2012 all saying -poor food , run down hotel with slippy tiles , lots of steps , broken showers etc etc but yet people keep booking it so what incentive is there for the hotel to change it's ways ? Did you read the reviews before you booked or only start reading after? At least now you are forewarned and maybe plan to eat out sometimes and find a local beach area to sunbathe on instead of at the hotel etc You could also email some of the recent reviewers on TA and get more information and ask if the hotel staff are receptive to complaints or maybe a tip at the start of the holiday might help ? and ask them if rooms in one part are better etc abd maybe email the hotel and request the room you want

With all the information now freely available on line it should be easy to avoid bad hotels in my opinion.

Edited: 6:05 am, September 07, 2013
Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: do you put up with it or complain

Yes I did look on here when I booked it as I always do, and they were good reviws then. Its only in the last couple of weeks it gone down hill

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: do you put up with it or complain

Maybe change of ownership or manager then as that will have an effect

4. Re: do you put up with it or complain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics