We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kefaluka resort all inclusive question????

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
120 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Kefaluka resort all inclusive question????

hello im looking to book this hotel for next year and was wondering if someone could help, with thomas cook its advertised as 24hr all inclusive but its doesnt mention this with travel republic ect?.

iv noticed travel republic advertise all inclusive and superior all inclusive and was wondering what the difference is between the two?

thanks in advance

UK
Level Contributor
152 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kefaluka resort all inclusive question????

Hia,

I am going on 26th September so could always let you know (unless you've already booked). I have read it is 24 all inclusive.

Thanks

Sally

Surrey
Level Contributor
346 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kefaluka resort all inclusive question????

Hi I tend to cross compare rooms to hotels own website & they do tend to provide actual restaurant opening times too.

www.kefaluka.com

This is the hotel website. You can choose language options in top right hand corner. En = English

X

3. Re: Kefaluka resort all inclusive question????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics