We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Armonia

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Armonia

Hello, wonder if anybody can help me? We are staying at the Armonia next month. Our holiday runs from the 16th to the 23rd but we don't actually arrive until the early hours of the 17th, so basically we miss our first day. Our flight on the last day is not until midnight so will spend all day at the Armonia but now Thomsons is telling me that our all inclusive will end at 11am at check out. We will be left with no food/drink all day. Does anyone know if this is really the case? I'm very disappointed as I feel we are only getting 6 days instead of 7.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
852 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Armonia

thats strange every all inclusive we stayed at as been when we leave the hotel even tho we have checked out.have enquired about a late check out room,we staying in la blanche in sept and we dont fly till 3 am,so im hoping we are going to be like what your situation is at the present

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Armonia

I've contacted someone who stayed there and was told the all inclusive didn't end until they left the place in the evening. Feel a lot more reassured now. With regards to the late check out the Armonia charges 30euros to keep the room until 6pm. Think that is reasonable. Hope it will be available when we go.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
852 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Armonia

That's great news,30 € is a good price,it's seems that thomsons just want to rip people off,disgusting .i hope you have a great holiday,and can't wait till we go to turgetries in September

4. Re: Armonia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics