We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agean Dream Hotel Turgutreis

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Agean Dream Hotel Turgutreis

Hi was wondering if anyone has been to the Agean Dream Hotel in Turgutreis lately, we were there about 5 years ago and had a fantastic time - just wondering if it is still as good as it was as i'm looking to book some time away for my husband and myself for beginning of June

Many thanks for any information you can supply

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,098 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agean Dream Hotel Turgutreis

We passed the Agean Dream most days during our holiday in September and it looked very busy with plenty going on. Have you read the recent reviews here on TA?

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g298664-d5668…

Edinburgh, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Agean Dream Hotel Turgutreis

Hi thanks for replying - i'm new to TA but will definately be reading the recent reviews - many thanks for the link - much appreciated

3. Re: Agean Dream Hotel Turgutreis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics