We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What happen with Patmos ferry?

Stara Zagora...
Level Contributor
118 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
What happen with Patmos ferry?

Hi,frends.

I read on www.ferries-turkey.com that ferry service between Turgutreis and Patmos is not operating for the moment. Someone knows what is the reason and will be this line again in future? Kalymnos ferry is still working, as i think. What abouth new line to Leros in future? ;)) My be someone local have info?. Tenx.

London, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What happen with Patmos ferry?

On Aegean Tour Travel I saw they still list the Patmos Ferry - but only on Thursday's.

Turgutreis Patmos Thursday 09:00 10:15

Patmos Turgutreis Thursday 16:30 17:45

You could try searching for a journey on the dates you want to go, and see if they're still available.

2. Re: What happen with Patmos ferry?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 28, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics