We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New countdown 2012

Isle Of Wight
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Topic
New countdown 2012

Hi everyone off to turgatreis in September staying at the aydem hotel seams so long away yet but now getting excited yessssssssssssssss Jan

Isle Of Wight
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: New countdown 2012

Hi only 4 weeks to go, [ Aydem hotel ] .Well bb had a good time in santorini weather was very hot 40-45 day time and about 30 at night time .In pool at 10pm every night was fab .Hope you have a good one, hope there are no delays on the 29th for you. xx Jan

Stoke on Trent
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: New countdown 2012

Hi Jan,

So pleased you enjoyed Santorini, we just love the greek isles!! It would seem that the med has been a very hot place this year, just hope it holds out for us in Turkey!!

What a shame we're going to miss each other, it would have been nice to have natter over the garden wall!! Never mind, another year maybe!! Will be straight on here when we get back and give you an up to date report!! Is there anything you want me to find out??

Regards Lynn. x x

ps, I bet the isle of wight is looking rather nice this time of year!!

Isle Of Wight
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: New countdown 2012

Hi bb yes it would have been good to meet up but such is life,if you ever find your way down to the I. O. W .please let us know .We are having lovely weather at the moment topping up our sun tan on the decking.Hope you have a good time. If possible can you find out if you can hire a quad bike out there or a car hire that you can pay cash for and don't need a credit card as we don't take cards with us on holidays . Thanks Jan xx

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,170 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: New countdown 2012

Hi Jan, We will be at the Aydem on 13th Sept for 2 weeks, Away from all this rain!!! See you there.

Isle Of Wight
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: New countdown 2012

Hi Missy-Moo. Yeh will be nice to see each other in the flesh as it were!!how will we know each other? We are in our 50s I am the cute,pretty,short blond,my hubby!!!!! well ? short,fat,with spiky hair,as you can see from our profile picture, lol. See you in 3 weeks can't wait. Jan xxx

somerset uk
Level Contributor
155 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: New countdown 2012

Hi i got my case's down and put up my clothes rail for my holiday things , i keep adding to. less then three weeks to go 17 sept mandalinci got the sun screen and the mozzie spray I cant wait..

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,170 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: New countdown 2012

Hi Jan, what date will you be there? I have short dark hair and will look out for you both, Janet

BRIGHTON
Level Contributor
69 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: New countdown 2012

Hi everyone,

I will be at the Aydem from 9th September for 2 weeks - can't wait. Its our 5th time at the Aydem and our 10th year in Turgutreis. Have been to Olu Deniz, Kalkan etc but can't beat Turgutreis - it has something for everyone! The Aydem is lovely - it may be only 2 stars but I've had worse holidays in 5 stars!! Zehra, her family and staff are really lovely, can't do enough. The rooms may be basic but how long do you spend in them. I can never get enough of the sunsets - have got hundreds of photos over the years! This year me and my husband (i'm tall, blondish, early 50's and my husband is the 'fisherman'!!) are bringing 2 of our friends for the first time and most probably won't be the last so will probably see you all there at one time or another! Here's to our hols!!!!

Isle Of Wight
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: New countdown 2012

Hi at this rate we won't have anything to flap our lips about when we meet up lol. we will be there for 1 week ariving late evening on the 17thSept.have a nice long cold beer ready for us. Jan & John xxx

20. Re: New countdown 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 30, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics