We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Cherry Apartments/Hotel

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Club Cherry Apartments/Hotel

Has anyone seen/stayed at Club Cherry since it has been done out, I have looked at the website today and must say I can't believe its the same place I stayed in 18 months ago.

Stoke on Trent
Level Contributor
201 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Cherry Apartments/Hotel

Hi gail110,

We are going to these apartments at the end of august! Are you pleasently suprised or shocked!! Are they much different than you remember!! I know they've had plenty of good reviews, so we're pleased with our choice. Did you stay self catering or half board??

Cant wait, really looking forward to our hols, especially now we have some good weather. Its really got me in the mood!!

Regards Bootybezza. x

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Cherry Apartments/Hotel

Really really surprised - up until this year Club Cherry has always been self catering - the apartments were basic but OK, staff were brilliant and food very good.

When I seen the rooms on the internet today I was really surprised they look absoultely fab, they do look smaller but it seems that they have more rooms now it is a hotel then when it was self catering.

I am sure you will have a fab time especailly if some of the old staff are there - they are brilliant and can't do enough for you.

Look forward to hearing about your holiday when you get back as I may think about going back again next year for the 4th time.

manchester
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Cherry Apartments/Hotel

sorry to bother you I am also staying her in June..I cannot find the hotel website just the old pictures on Monarch etc...could you enclose the link so I can have a look..I would be most grateful...

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Cherry Apartments/Hotel

Website address is http://www.clubcherryhotel.com/2012

Stoke on Trent
Level Contributor
201 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Cherry Apartments/Hotel

Gail110,

Wow just seen your link, we were expecting to go into an apartment but if we end up in one of these, we shall be really made up!! Very nice, so fingers crossed! Knowing our luck though, we'll probably end up in a shack at the bottom of the garden Lol. Anyway thanks for that!!

Regards Bootybezza. x (Lynn)

6. Re: Club Cherry Apartments/Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics