We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turgutreis

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke on Trent
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Turgutreis

Wow!!

What a quiet forum this is!! Come on all you turgutriesians!! Spill the beans, if you're going, when~n~where,! If you've been recently, let us know your experiences. Went Olu last year, had an absolutly fabulous time, beginning to think, we should have gone back this year!! For Turgutreis, not much feed back, not much soul! Prove me wrong!!

Regards Bootybezza. x x

Southampton, United...
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Turgutreis

Hi I holidayed in Turgutreis for a few years now and up to last year thought it was an ideal place. But we had to leave after the man who runs/owner of "Friends" resturant kicked a small kitten sum 5metres, it was stopped from going any further by a table. We were sat in the bar opposite known as "PJs" and an english lady complained to the man who had kicked the cat and one royal row started with him teller her he was going to kill her. Well that put a damp blanket on the rest of our holiday. We came back again this year hoping it was a one off and lo and behold the same man kicks a dog and when a lady who I think was english complained to him he said the same to her. This time because of his actions a small group of us left. We feel our, up to then dream location has been shattered. So what for was an ideal watering hole is now out of bounds. So this could well be our last visit to Turkey.

Scotland
Level Contributor
736 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Turgutreis

Unfortunately, there are cruel and sadistic people the world over, so please don't let this (one) idiot spoil your wonderful relationship with Turkey.

But thanks for the info anyway, and I for one will make sure I will boycott this "FRIENDS" restaurant whilst there.

Should bump this often, and let others decide if they wish to do the same. That should be some recompense maybe, and perhaps teach him something!

Regards

Arthur

somerset uk
Level Contributor
155 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Turgutreis

bump I hate any animal cruelty

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
3 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Turgutreis

have noticed that you have not left an honest review of the restaurant!!!!

if you do im sure all animal lovers will avoid the place!!!!

Edited: 11:19 pm, July 29, 2012
Stoke on Trent
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Turgutreis

Hi fred+ helen,

Have not been yet! Just 4 weeks to wait! Will visit the said restuarnt and will post my own review!! ( thats if I dont end up in the clinck for anti animal abuse!!)

Against abuse of any kind! Human or Animals!! FULL STOP!!

Regards BB. x x

South Wales UK
Level Contributor
47 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Turgutreis

I have recently came back from Turgutreis and we ate at Friends a few times. I never seen anything like animal cruelty in fact they were feeding the stray dogs and cats. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and have always found them very friendly and helpful

South east
Level Contributor
110 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Turgutreis

I think people need to make their own minds, based on facts. That would mean going along to the restaurantand trying the food, and if they see animal cruelty then get some hard evidence. Its a dangerous road to go down on this forum, to take the word of one poster with no evidence. This is someones business and livelyhood. I will visit Friends and make an informed judgement

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Turgutreis

Hi can anyone out there give me the e-mail adress for the Mandalici hotel and wellness spa ( to give it its full title) have just returned on 8th october and need to get in touch re. problem with return transfers thanks patarm

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,876 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Turgutreis

Google is your friend:

mandalincihotel.com/contents/…contact

Doncaster
Level Contributor
149 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Turgutreis

I have known Emmie who owns Friends many years and have eaten in his resteraunt many many times and have never seen him mistreat anyone or any thing, I would personally take a one off post from a new poster with a very large pinch of salt, it is usually someone with a motive for dissing someone, without evidence and knowing the guy this must be a personal thing and not to be beleived.

IMHO of course.

Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics