We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aydem Hotel Rooms

Wimborne Minster...
Level Contributor
169 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Aydem Hotel Rooms

Hi

I have read on the Aydem Hotel's website that they have 5 rooms "at the top terrace level". I was wondering if anyone has stayed in one of these rooms, and if so, what they are like?

Do they have a balcony? What are the views of?

Many Thanks

LMM

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,885 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aydem Hotel Rooms

Yes, I had a room at the rear with views over the fields (orchards), residential properties and hills and my friend the front with a lovely seaview with the islands, fabulous at sunset. Yes, mine had a thin balcony and my friend had a slightly bigger one. They were fine until it rained.............

Wimborne Minster...
Level Contributor
169 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aydem Hotel Rooms

Thanks scousemouse. They do sound ok but I think I'll put in a request for sea view, and hope it doesn't rain!!

LMM

Nth. Yorks
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aydem Hotel Rooms

We would love to stay here for 2 weeks and despite much searching on hotel booking sites cannot be guaranteed a sea view room. Does anyone know if it more expensive to book direct with the hotel, as I've found some very competitive prices elsewhere. Also does the dolmus stop anywhere nearby?

( looks a long walk back after a night out in town! )

Regards

NYJasper

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,885 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aydem Hotel Rooms

No dolmus I am afraid, you have to walk to the dolmus station and nothing comes anywhere near the coast, however, it is a pleasant walk with lovely views and we never minded walking back, there are nearer bars and restaurants.

Nth. Yorks
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aydem Hotel Rooms

Thanks. Have to use shank's pony!

6. Re: Aydem Hotel Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics