We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bars

manchester,uk
Level Contributor
334 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
bars

Just wondering if there is any truth in the rumours that some bars are empty on bar street this year if so any idea which ones they are. Its a sad state of affairs if this is the case all because of the all inclusive hotels mandalinci certainly should not have been allowed to reopen as one thats for sure

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,542 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bars

I haven't looked at bar street in a week or so but would imagine it's a bit early to be making such claims, most have barely started to get ready for the season.

PS - not that I don't agree with you about the negative impact of AI hotels on local small businesses.

Edited: 5:32 am, April 19, 2012
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: bars

Hi

Totally agree about the Mandalinci - it was great when it was a B&B but it certainly isn't great any more as an A.I. - we tried it! Shame !!

Also (hope this isn't off topic) the fact that the Waterville has been empty and falling to pieces for the past four years hasn't helped either !!

Em.

Bodrum City, Turkey
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: bars

Tash Bar and Corner Bar have not opened this season...

Kimie Naughty Needles Tattoo And Piercng

manchester,uk
Level Contributor
334 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bars

Really tash bar hasnt opened hope he and his family are ok.? Never known him not to open before. Corner bar i can understand wasnt same after new management went in

5. Re: bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:40 pm, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics