We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aydem Hotel

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
51 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Aydem Hotel

Does anyone know if there are fridges available in the rooms, or if it is possible to have one?

kinver
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aydem Hotel

There are no fridges in the rooms at the aydem but i believe you email the hotel or ask when you get there you can request but there is a charge. What the charge is I do not know as we hav enever hired one

Dorking, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Aydem Hotel

Dear Sirs,

We would like to stay at the Ayden Hotel for the first two weeks in October, will all of the facilities be fully open and staffed?

Thank you in advance for you reply.

Kind regards,

Mark

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,098 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aydem Hotel

We will be there in September. I would suggest you e-mail the hotel with your query,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aydem@hotelaydem.com

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,749 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aydem Hotel

Looked a very nice hotel we had a drink there a few weeks ago...Type of B/B that we would choose..

Enjoy :)

WENDY

5. Re: Aydem Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics