We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Berks, UK
Level Contributor
66 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants

Any ideas for some good restaurants in Turgutreis? We enjoy eating Turkish food and don't always want to spend at the high end of the market.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,989 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurants

I can also recommend Nazars, the food is excellent and prices and service very good although his wine is more expensive than many.

London
Level Contributor
20 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurants

We have known the owner of Friends and his english partner for many years. We have been eating in friends when cats have come into the restaurant and also when the tiny kitten from the bar next door has been over and played amongst the chairs. At no time have we seen any ill treatment of any animals, did you witness this incident yourself. If not I would be inclined not to believe it.

Doncaster
Level Contributor
150 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Restaurants

I have known Emmie the owner of Friends for many years going back to when he was the head waiter at Friendly's in the harbour and although he may move animals on, this does not sound at all in character, he is a very friendly chap , very polite and respectful.

southampton
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Restaurants

Great food but take a good look at your bill when you get it I got charged for 4 beers and I dont drink.

southampton
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Restaurants

Ask the council to show you the copies video and photo's that were sent to Mula or ask Emmie why he and his girl friend had to go to the local police station about the cat. No he most surely has changed and I am not alone with that view and know of a number of people who will never go back again,

but you stay with him if thats your view, even the worst of us need friends

16. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics