We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aegean dream resort

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
aegean dream resort

Thinking of going next year with3 year old. Any tips would be grateful. What activities are included in the all inclusive and what water sports. What are the times for the drinks cos heard they 6pm till midnight. Any advice gratefully accepted.

algra
Level Contributor
267 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aegean dream resort

Hi - only just spotted this

I was there in Aug this year. All buffet meals, and the 3 A La Carte resturants are included in the AI. Snack bar, occasional hot dogg, jacket potatoes poolside also available

Breakfast starts at 7 so Tea Coffee, soft drinks available from them. Alcoholic drinks from 10.00. Lobby Bar and Starlight Bar (best IMO) close at midnight. Poolbar and Disco serve until 2am

All non motorised watersports included plus al daytime activities around the pool.

I tend only to drink wine so can't really comment on the drinks but wine was passable and the sparkling in the starlight bar rather nice. Beer is Efes ( had 1 or 2 of those )and I know there was Vodka, Gin, Brandy and Schnapps, probably much more. My children liked the kids cocktails - all bars and milkshakes - only asked for them at the lobby bar but probably available everywhere. There are a few cocktails available for grown ups but made with the squashes so not for me

Hope this helps, any other questions please ask

Hornchurch, United...
Level Contributor
467 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aegean dream resort

Hi, I went this year with a 5 year old, and going back next year. Kids club reps are good, english girl Gemma, and 2 turkish girls, pools nice, water slides open for a couple of hours in am and pm. Kids mini disco in the evening then animations teams shows, which are your usual AI deal. Staff wonderful, hotel clean on grumble was no ice cream for kids during day time, and no kids buffet of a night. But it can't be bad, as we are going back next year. Shop on the beach does little ice creams for around 40p.

3. Re: aegean dream resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics