We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothing - Part 2

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,507 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Clothing - Part 2

Okay, to let poor crafts off the hook and release the thread, heres the name and shame ... well no names :o) but shame.

In Tugutreis market, young boy and girl, probably about 16 - 17yrs old, you know the childrens rhyme, Jack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean ... okay you've got the picture.

Girl - White bikini top, white bikini shorts, VERY tight, probably at leats 3 sizes too small, highlighting her red sunburn

Boy - long shorts, at least 3 size too big, no shirt.

I think they were trying to swallow each other whilst walking along and shopping ;o)

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clothing - Part 2

We were in Gumbet 2 weeks ago and were very surprised at a group of people who came in to Aloha around lunchtime. 3 of the women were wearing only bikinis. Now I'm no prude, I sunbathe topless at the apartments, but...... I don't expect to sit in a restaurant eating my full English breakfast (with a top and shorts on) looking at someones bits hanging out!!! To me it's just disrespectful, both to the restaurant and the people trying to enjoy a meal.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,542 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clothing - Part 2

Why is it that the females (by which I mean women and far too often young girls as well!) with the fattest wobbliest bellies seem to be the ones who most like to wear the low cut pants and midriff tops? I mean a "midriff" is meant to be a thing of beauty - surely - not a blobby jelly mass!

Actually I've just thought of another question... why is it that the males (....) with the biggest hardest roundest bellies are the ones who like to wander about without any top on?

One theory - if they had a shirt on we'd all think they had a football stuffed in it. Ugh, now that is offputting!

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clothing - Part 2

Once there was a time!!! But these days I like to keep my wobbly bits between myself and my partner!!!!

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,507 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clothing - Part 2

I'm glad you brought in the men as well attagul :-)

Some of the most disgusting sights are the huge bellied beached whales that wander the streets.

Now dont get me wrong, I'm not being 'fattist' , wear what you like on the beach whatever your size and shape, just keep it on the beach or by the pool, or your balcony.

Sue

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
Level Contributor
3,507 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clothing - Part 2

where did you get the full english with the top and shorts on ;o)

"I don't expect to sit in a restaurant eating my full English breakfast (with a top and shorts on)"

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Clothing - Part 2

Lol!!!!! :-)

7. Re: Clothing - Part 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, September 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics