We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Torba

essex
3 posts
Save Topic
Voyage Torba

I've looked at this hotel and looks great and good reviews. i note though it was built in 1985. can anybody tell me if it's been refurbished since then and what the bedrooms are like - are they good size? I've just returned from the Voyage Belek and the rooms were hugh.

Any comments welcome.

Yaxley, Suffolk
Level Contributor
608 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Torba

Some parts of the hotel were refurbished a few years ago though I'm not sure about the rooms. From previous trip reports and forum posts I understand that the standard rooms are fairly small. For a larger room you would probably need to upgrade to a deluxe or private section room.

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
25 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Torba

VT Rooms ~ the rooms that we stayed in beginning of August 1 double & 1 twin were clean and in good order, with regards to size the smaller rooms have the sink in the bedrooms, we were given one last year but got moved the next morning

The double (4209) had loads of room with the advantage of being on the first floor

3. Re: Voyage Torba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:33 am, September 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Torba
More Torba Topics