We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Counting down the days

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Counting down the days

Well only a week to go and we will be landing at bodrum airport.

I can't wait hope the weather stays nice for us.

Kids are nearly as excited as me.

Think we are gonna try Harry's boat trip this year and also get a day pass to the parkim ayaz.

If anyone has any other suggestions for us a family of 4 kids are 3 and 6 then they would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dublin
Level Contributor
153 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Counting down the days

have a great time - Im just back after 2 weeks - weather fab, noticed prices have gone up a bit but sure they are gone up everywhere really, enjoy - Im pinning for the place big time

Mia xx

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Counting down the days

We are just back yesterday the weather is still amazing! Harry's boat trip is well worth it very relaxing and cheap :) wish I was back :(

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,739 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Counting down the days

The weather should be ok but youse find it gets chilly at night so bring something warm. The pool will probably be a bit cold too but the sea should still be nice and warm.

Have fun :-)

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Counting down the days

Yer we know all about the weather tend to go every October coz my other half can't sleep when it's to hot and the kids prefer the slightly cooler weather.

We usually use the boat trip closest to the jasmin but after the amazing reviews of Harry's boat trip on here we are definatly gonna try it.

Roll on Monday Woo Hoo

5. Re: Counting down the days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations
More Gumbet Topics