We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just got back

Which Gumbet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bradford
Level Contributor
414 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
just got back

well to start with a great holidays with the hubby and boys aged 13/18

we did find it a bit expensive this year

hotel we stay at was la masion

what can i say about these apartments well if you 18/30 go there it right by bar street which didnt bother me or the family what i didnt like about this place was the staff if you were 18 and blonde you ok other wise you get told to move away from the bar with wet swimsuit on even if you do wear a t shirt over it the apartments it self were clean every day the shower was a laugh to get in and out of the cooking area was so small but we met some lovely people there that made our holidays

the best bars were defo Leos and chicos the staff there were fab they made your holidays and my youngest lad love it they took to him and he dance all nite

we eat at some lovely places so here a quick review

Shanghai restaurant

the meals here are amazing the staff are fab they look after you and we eat here a lot i will defo recommend this place and will be going back next year

beach cafe

omg the burgers here are all made fresh and amazing you can sit on the beds on the beach they dont hassle you another place that will defo go back and i think it was cheap the burgers were big and serve with chips and only cost 10 /14 lire

sandy pub

lovely place home form home feeling the breakfast is lovely the whole place is well worth a visit

china town

never again will i go to this place we waited half hour for food my hubbys food was cold ( cold lamb mmm not nice )

they forgot mine and told me it because they were busy ya what ever the staff was rude could give a dam left people waiting for they food then the man didnt even put out discount on which they said they would never again

apart from china town we didnt have a bad meal

we didnt do many tours real cause we could afford it but i would recommend Margaret she was a love women and help us and her prices were really good we did go to Rhodes oh it was lovely and will go there again so cant wait to go back again next year x

1. Re: just got back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations
More Gumbet Topics