We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise apartments

Which Gumbet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Paradise apartments

Hey, has any one stayed at these apartments or seen them? what are they like, and were in Gumbet are they? Thinking of staying this year. Ive previously stayed at the ayhan and tropicanna beach.

Wales
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Paradise apartments

Hey again, it is a good atmosphere for ppl our age, coz im 20 aswel, drinks are usually about 8 lire which is about 4 pound for cocktails, and i think beer woz abit cheaper. I took their currency with me, and travellers cheques but i wouldnt really recommend taking them as some banks and exchange places didnt accept them in gumbet, but will do in bodrum. Prepare to be hassled like you have never been before by the turkish shopkeepers, clothes out there are reasonably good priced, but you have to be prepared to haggle for things and get things cheaper. There is good selection of water sports out there, but we didnt do any so dont know what prices are like. The temp wen we were there woz high 30's so slap on the suncream, as some other people who stayed in paradise got sunstroke and burnt quite badly, plus drink plenty of water and avoid making a trip to uni-med, the health clinic. lou xx

derry
6 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Paradise apartments

does ne1 know how close the waterparks are to gumbet/bodrum if der is any ? wb soon cheers

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,561 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Paradise apartments

Water park is open everyday and there is a transfer everysay.The price is included in the cost of your ticket-about 10 pounds.transfer is 15 mins.

Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Paradise apartments

Hello mate,

There is a waterpark just outside Gumbet, about 10mins in a taxi or 15mins on a free dolmus which yo will see around the town, think they are quite regular. Its not a big park but well worth a day out. Its called Dedeman Aquapark, there is some footage on Youtube. Have a great holiday, I go in Sept for my 4th year in a row, its first class!!!

derry
6 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Paradise apartments

aww cheers, much spendin money would ye take for 2 weeks? in pounds lik ?is thier banks out der that you can take sterling out over der ? wb

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,561 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Paradise apartments

in Gumbet there are no banks-they're all in Bodrum but there are loads of cash machines which pay out lira.take sterling with you and only hange into lira when you absolutely have to as everyone accepts sterling.May be look at needing 1000 pounds or there abouts depending on what you want to do and how tight fisted you are!

Manchester
1 post
Save Reply
17. Re: Paradise apartments

Hey,

I have just returned from the paradise aparts where I spent two weeks and it was absoultely fantastic! Its in the the best location ever. The apartments are very clean and you get plenty of space with all the things you need. There is a bar on site and a mini supermarket right next door which as I am sure you can imagine is very handy! The pool is a good size and the staff are so friendly and help as much as they possibly can!

I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

I myself will be returning

Helusey x

Bournemouth, United...
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: Paradise apartments

Hey!

Just to say - i got back from satying at the Paradise Apartments last week. I went as a package holiday with Club 18-30 so as you can expect it was a bit wild! I have been to other clubbing places such as Ibiza and Kavos and i have to say, although the clubs are better in Ibiza, Gumbet was awesome! Although small, everything is all on one strip which is really useful, and if you want a big club you have the option of going to Bodrum, a large town 2km away from Gumbet. Bodrum has the largest open air club, Halikarnas, in Europe and also a massive Catarmaran boat which has been turned into a club which sails out every night! Amazing. Paradise apartments its elf are lovely, pretty, clean, friendly and i have decided i AM going back next year! There is a small bar next to the pool and the apartments have a deal with a nearby restaurant where they will actually bring your chosen meal to your door for the same price! Was never stuck for food in Gumbet, the restaurants are great, my favourite being Chinatown about 30 seconds walk from the Paradise apartments! The apartments are about a 1-2 minute walk from the strip so although really close, it is far enough away not to hear all the noise. Cocktails are usually 10 Lira (about £4) and theres lots of souvenir shops. The beach is nice but crowded, just about every single watersport thinkable is on offer. Other things to do is to explore Bodrum including the castle, get a boat trip for the day or laze by the pool! Probably better suited for younger people, but i want to go again next year, made some amazing friends and had the best holiday ever! Hope this helps!

North Wales
1 post
Save Reply
19. Re: Paradise apartments

I've just come back from these apt's and had a wicked tym!8 of us went for a week!We're going to book to go back nxt yr for 2 weeks this tym!The bar man shaggy is great!We all has such a laugh, Everything is on the strip, whcih is about 5 mins away,15 mins on way back drunk!Plenty to do, loads of water sports!I went on the fly fish, and cpl others well worth the money!China town best place to eat!Tried cpl place but nona as good!!I've told all my m8t's to go!!

mANCHESTER
7 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Paradise apartments

Im going to the paradise appartments on the 22nd June 09' with 5 other friends! I so cant wait! please has anyone got any more pictures/info apart from the info and pictures on the paradise website.

Get answers to your questions about Gumbet
Recent Conversations
More Gumbet Topics