We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Day in Turkubuku

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
203 posts
Save Topic
A Day in Turkubuku

We will be staying Gumbet for our holiday. I am planning to take the family to spend a full day in Turkubuku, to enjoy the beach, eat and shop.

Where is the best spot on the beach to spend the day? possibly safe for little one.

where do you recommend eating lunch?

Nice dinner place too if possible?

where to stroll for some shopping?

is there any must-see or must do in Turkubuku?

thanks for your help

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: A Day in Turkubuku

Can you get to Turkbuku and Gundogan easily from Gumusluk?

Cambridge
Level Contributor
21 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: A Day in Turkubuku

Thanks for that really useful info. Was debating weather or not hire a car but clearly transport is not aproblem.

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,772 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: A Day in Turkubuku

hi angie......we sateyed last year in turkbuku and the only buses i saw was buses to Bodrum and buses to Gundagon.... i think you might have to get bus in Bodrum from Gumasluck and then catch bus to Turkbuku and Gundagon....

wendy

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: A Day in Turkubuku

Thanks for that, we might hire a car for a day then, any idea how much to hire a car locally for a day?

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,772 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: A Day in Turkubuku

No sorry i don't no prices of hire cars but local transport is very cheap and easy to get round the pennisula but mostly all go from Bodrum..If you do hire a car there are lots of loveley small resorts..over the years we have stayed in..Ortakent...Torba...Gundagon...turkbuku....Yalicavck

Wendy

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,772 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: A Day in Turkubuku

forgot to say you can get local bus from Gumusluck ..to turgatries and yalikavack tho without going to Bodrum now ...

wendy

27. Re: A Day in Turkubuku

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, August 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Golturkbuku
More Golturkbuku Topics