We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albert spotted?

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
3,272 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Albert spotted?

I think I have made a sighting of the rare lesser spotted Albert.We were in a minibus off on a village trip when just after leaving Basri we passed a vision in big hat and nap sack.The bus turned around and we passed him entering his natural habitat Garden Life.No mankini,so can,t confirm sighting but strong suspicion.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Albert spotted?

Blimey was that all he was wearing? big hat and knapsack? Didn't realise it was a naturist area! Lol

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
3,272 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Albert spotted?

Madmol you really are!!!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Albert spotted?

So I'm told!! Lol .

How longs the lesser spotted Albert there for? Do I need to keep a look out next week or will he have flown the nest by then??

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
177 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Albert spotted?

Big hat and nap sack. Sounds like me and it may have been the day when my mankini was drying.

Funnily enough Laura Bow correctly identified me in B.G.Life by my big hat.

Just shaking off the post Bitez blues and will be writing my report soon

5. Re: Albert spotted?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations