We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer gardens bitez

Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Summer gardens bitez

Hey everybody, im travelling to turkey in June and i am staying in bitez. I was looking at the summer gardens apartments? What are the pros and cons of this place?

glasgow
Level Contributor
264 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Summer gardens bitez

From what I understand, if you're booked with Thomas Cook then you won't be staying at Summer Garden as they are no longer using the hotel.

I would suggest you ring the company you booked with and get them to find out whats happening for you.

Level Contributor
10 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Summer gardens bitez

Ditto. Id give them a call and find out. Hope it works out for you

Level Contributor
10 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Summer gardens bitez

S/g open again its been given all clear weve been moved back in yippeeee

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Summer gardens bitez

Don't know what is going on but I have booked 2 apartments at Summer Gardens today with Thomas Cook.

Level Contributor
10 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Summer gardens bitez

They told us yesterday we wer goin back to sg because they had sent ther health people in and gave it the all clear. Happy days

26. Re: Summer gardens bitez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bitez