We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beautiful Bitez Review

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
108 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Beautiful Bitez Review

Just returned from a lovely holiday in beautiful Bitez. This was our first time to this resort and we will definitely be going back. The resort is picturesque and has a nice beach (better after the Mosque) as it is then sandy as soon as you are in the water. There are plenty of good quality bars and restaurants lining the beach and a few more at the back of the resort. We were there for a week so only ate at the following very good restaurants. Manuela, Almera, Sultan, Lemon Tree and the Queen Apartments where we stayed. These are at the top of the hill leading away from the Central beach restaurant, they were very nice and worth the walk up and down. Transfers with Holidaytaxis.com were spot on. The weather while we were there was absolutely brilliant very hot for the first week of October.

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,788 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beautiful Bitez Review

So another recruit to the charms of Bitez,it is a dangerous addiction as it can last a lifetime.Almera was our favorite this year,so so good.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beautiful Bitez Review

You can add another two recruits as well. Having been to Icmeler half a dozen times as well as Hisaronu my wife and I have just spent two weeks in Bitez and loved the relaxed atmosphere and the overall feel of the place. We will most certainly be returning.

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,788 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beautiful Bitez Review

Quiet a few new recruites this year .it is so nice when people pass on thier views off Bitez.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beautiful Bitez Review

Just got back. Loved Bitez. We have been to Turkey 27 times and this was one of the best. We loved Kalkan but that got too expensive and expatish. We will definitely return next year for the view, food and best of all the people.

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,788 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beautiful Bitez Review

And another one,welcome to the club.

Lichfield
Level Contributor
40 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beautiful Bitez Review

Add another three.

Although I've travelled all over Turkey for almost 30 years, Bitez has to be my favourite. My family and I stayed at the Meis Apart for 2 weeks at the end of August and although in the past we have not returned anywhere, we booked immediately to return next year.

We made some fantastic new friends and loved the laid backed atmosphere.

britain
Destination Expert
for Bitez
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beautiful Bitez Review

Sorry this is getting out of hand now! >:(

Bitez is a horrible horrible place! ;)

There are soooo much nicer places in Turkey to visit! :)

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
108 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beautiful Bitez Review

Hi BB

Ha Ha Nice try;)

John

britain
Destination Expert
for Bitez
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beautiful Bitez Review

Pssss..... forgot to mention the sea is infested with sharks!

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,788 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beautiful Bitez Review

Are you telling me off again B.B.? Sorry I know we should keep it to our selves,especially you know where,but it is hard not to boast when you find the perfect place ;-)

Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations