We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temple Bar - Bitez

London
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Topic
Temple Bar - Bitez

Have seen some negative replies on here for this pub but as much as I agree with some of what is said, these guys work their socks off to make sure that Bitez is supplied with nightly entertainment.

Stayed in Bitez in October, through 4 days of thunder and rain, and whereas most other pubs in the area were over priced or uneventful, Temple Bar served up reasonably priced drinks. Every night they also had entertainment in the form of Belly Dancers, Live Irish band, live South American Band and Live Turkish music. Each night they taxied us for free into Gumbet also and I can honestly say that they did everything possible to make our stay in Bitez more enjoyable.

Big Thanks to Temple Bar

Edited: 12:09 pm, November 03, 2010
Wakefield. UK
Level Contributor
263 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temple Bar - Bitez

Totally agree. Love the boys there. They have been friends of ours for several years now.

UK
Level Contributor
173 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Temple Bar - Bitez

Yes I agree, it's worth a visit while you are in Bitez.

3. Re: Temple Bar - Bitez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 04, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations