We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temple Bar in Bitez

Level Contributor
3 posts
Temple Bar in Bitez

The Temple Bar in Bitez is located in Manuela Hotel. A wide range of wines, spirits and cocktails together with soft drinks, teas, coffees and cappucinos can be found at any time of the day. Relax by the waters edge during the day chatting to friendly staff and guests, and during the night be entertained by the resident DJ Michael as he sets the pace for a lively night. Temple Bar is THE place to be in Bitez at night. You will be entertained whether you join in with theme nights or prefer to watch everyone else. Special occassions such as birthdays, anniversaries and even weddings can be catered for. Dance the evenings away with turkish, latin, rock and roll, 70's music and much more. A night spent at The Temple Bar will be an evening to remember and definately one you will repeat frequently!

Tadworth, United...
Destination Expert
for El Gouna
Level Contributor
1,782 posts
93 reviews
1. Re: Temple Bar in Bitez

The Temple Bar in my opinion is the worst bar in Bitez. The staff are unfriendly, its full of yobs and has no class. The Regal Bar at the other end of Bitez or the Boat Bar are far superior to Temple Bar.

cavan
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Temple Bar in Bitez

its a fantastic place now ye dont no wat ur missing

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,962 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Temple Bar in Bitez

I'm afraid I am with Lisa on this. We stayed at Manuela once and our room was right by over the bar. It was so noisy, people shouting all night. we also found the staff rude, I think because we didn't spend much time there they used to ignore us or say the bar was closing if we wanted a drink on the way in at night, even though other nights it was open till stupid hours in the morning. Not my kind of place I'm afraid.

Irl
4 posts
4. Re: Temple Bar in Bitez

Not a nice bar,service is poor,staff do their best,

they could do with a new sound system and up to date music.

Ireland
1 post
5. Re: Temple Bar in Bitez

Written by one of the hotel staff!! Shame shame!

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,962 posts
15 reviews
6. Re: Temple Bar in Bitez

Well nobody agrees with him about it being a great bar so it didn't do him much good !!

Midlands
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: Temple Bar in Bitez

We went to the4 Regal Bar had a lovely evening very friendly staff !

Midlands
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
8. Re: Temple Bar in Bitez

OOOPS The REGAL BAR dunno why 4 appeared!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
9. Re: Temple Bar in Bitez

Was it a freudian slip?Was that the time a.m. when you left?:o)).

Midlands
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
10. Re: Temple Bar in Bitez

LOL maybe can't remember!!! :0)

Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations