We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lakos hotel also known as kos

walsall
2 posts
Save Topic
lakos hotel also known as kos

if you are booked in this hotel get it changed , a dangerous and dirty place , read all the reviews , and take into acc most of good ones done by vicky the owners wife , and there family ,

it is a DISGRACE THAT HOLIDAY COMPANIES STILL SENDING PEOPLE THERE , deff not for children , dirty unsafe and the picture you see are old ones or taken after place been cleaned up , look at photo,s put on by people who have been there,

read all the reviews remember this hotel was reopened about 6/7 monthes ago , and it closes reg and does the same thing claims to have upgraded ., bull owned by same family , i was there in beginning of june , it was dirty , was a rape , and waiters was arrested , was constent complains , food cold and reserved, for yr dinner , drinks watered down , bedding filthy and every one had requested new rooms , which was no better then the one they had in the 1st place , my 1st room , u turned over the mattress had dead mumified snails attached to it , look at my pictures , and others also ,,

1. Re: lakos hotel also known as kos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bodrum City
More Bodrum City Topics