We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patara to Dalaman airport

Cairo
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Patara to Dalaman airport

I need to get from Patara to Dalaman airport mid October morning to catch a flight. What are the different options, how much time do they take, and what's the price for each?

I know there's taxi (how much?)

then dolmus to Fethiye and from Fethiye dolmus or havas to airport - does anyone have the schedule for mid Oct and do you know how much for?

also i heard there are some shared taxi/shuttle options from patara but can't get to the bottom of it - any idea where they leave from and when, and how much these are?

thanks so much!

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
15,463 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Patara to Dalaman airport

Here you can find some suggestions but I don´t know if they are still current

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298657-i5548-k5…

www.holidaytransfers.com/…

Or you could try to get a bargain with a taxi driver, the season might be over soon...

Edited: 12:36 am, October 08, 2013
2. Re: Patara to Dalaman airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Patara
Recent Conversations