We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay in Cubao- Mariposa Hotel and Blue Sky Suites

Which Quezon City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Naga, Philippines
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Place to stay in Cubao- Mariposa Hotel and Blue Sky Suites

Hi. I've tried searching for a place to stay in Cubao and found Mariposa Budget Hotel and Blu Sky Suites. Anyone of you who has tried it? Any comments? should I consider them? or just try the others nearby the area. I liked them cuz they're very near the araneta bus terminal and with affordable rates. What do you think?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,728 posts
1,971 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to stay in Cubao- Mariposa Hotel and Blue Sky Suites

gO while I have not stayed at either and did not know of them, I have now asked TA to add the four open Mariposa Budget hotels in Metro Manila to the TA database. This will take a few days as TA staff seem very busy at present as TA continues to grow.

It's great that you told us about these hotels. This is teh classic case of a new hotel chain aimed at local Filipino residents springing up and few of us being aware of it because teh hotels are not in the Manila suburbs (Makati, Ermita, Malate and Pasay) that many frequent.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,728 posts
1,971 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to stay in Cubao- Mariposa Hotel and Blue Sky Suites

I have now also asked TA to add Blue (correct spelling) Sky Suites in Cubao, Quezon City. This hotel has a link allowing an email to inquire about reservations. It accepts 12 hour or the standard one night (or more) bookings and mentions 'clubs nearby' so I imagine if one is tired after a night of karaoke, a local can rent a room till say 11400 hours i.e. for 12 hours at a lesser rate.

The Mariposa chain does not offer online bookings, nor does its website state the rate per night at each of its hotels.

Naga, Philippines
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Place to stay in Cubao- Mariposa Hotel and Blue Sky Suites

Ow. I mistakenly typed it as Blu. =) Im planning to stay at either one of them. maybe ill try them both and try to make a review. wish me luck with my stay! =D

4. Re: Place to stay in Cubao- Mariposa Hotel and Blue Sky Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, May 18, 2015