We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel and Restaurant School in the city

Quezon City...
1 post
Save Topic
Hotel and Restaurant School in the city

Hi! My friends and I try the unli cake and coffee at the Orange Place Hotel/The Coffee Beanery/Asian School of Hospitality Arts and we loved everything in that community. Their community is so fab, they have a hotel with cozy ambiance, resto with delicious food and a school that provides gateways for aspiring hoteliers. Might want also to experience their fab community.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,048 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel and Restaurant School in the city

So how much is the unli cake and coffee? Where is this place exactly? Sorry, I never heard of it.

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,438 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel and Restaurant School in the city

@keg...this is in Katipunan Ave., Quezon City right across Ateneo Loyola gate.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,048 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel and Restaurant School in the city

Thanks bryantpark!

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel and Restaurant School in the city

there is an orange place in san juan near santolan, too

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
73 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel and Restaurant School in the city

The Coffee Beanery inside Shangri-la Mall in Mandaluyong (5th Floor) also has this promo. Unlimited cakes and coffee (hot or cold) for only Php150! Their carrot cake is yum!

They also have a joint promotion with Cravings (right across) that is bundled with their buffet. I just can't remember how much it is right now.

6. Re: Hotel and Restaurant School in the city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, June 20, 2013