We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Windsor Inn, Sampaloc, Manila

Toronto
6 posts
Save Topic
Windsor Inn, Sampaloc, Manila

Has anyone heard any reviews on the Windsor Inn in Sampaloc, Manila? Good or bad, I can't really find much info on it. Hoping to count on others that may have stayed there in the past. I'm planning on going back to the Philippines in July and need a cheap place to stay, but of course safety & security are on the top of my list. Thanks!

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Windsor Inn, Sampaloc, Manila

Hi there! What budget are you working with and are you looking for a hotel/motel/pension house for how long?

And do you really need to stay in the Sampaloc area?!

Toronto
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Windsor Inn, Sampaloc, Manila

The only reason why I was really looking at this location was because of its price. It's $12/night including a private room and CR. That's basically all I need. I don't necessarily have to stay there, but I have have some friends that go to the local universities in the area, so both those reasons were a plus. Though I guess it might be a bit better to stay in a better location... My budget would be 500 PHP a night for a private single room.

Toronto
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Windsor Inn, Sampaloc, Manila

sorry, staying 3-4 weeks in july

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Windsor Inn, Sampaloc, Manila

Hi again kahlia06! I delayed my response for a week just in case I chanced upon by the Sampaloc area at least to check the location. Sad to say though I wasn't able to do so. I found several sites though featuring the location, like

hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/WindsorInn…

If you check out the pictures, I guess you'll have an idea.

On the plus side, transportation in the area is easy. If you're familiar with the area, you'll know that jeepneys make the area accessible, plus the LRT of course. Also, less than 2 years ago a new SM department store (SM San Lazaro) opened in the area.

5. Re: Windsor Inn, Sampaloc, Manila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, August 18, 2009