We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

British retirement in Manila

Addlestone, Surrey
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
British retirement in Manila

I have read many postings re. Americans retiring/moving to the Philippines/Manila. Are there any Brits who could give me tips/hints/warnings/enthusiasm with a British slant? I have posted this on the Philippines Forum, but with no luck. I should like to contact (if only through this Forum) any ex-pat Brits. Any help would be appreciated. TIA.

Manila, Philiippines
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: British retirement in Manila

The British Embassy Manila Consular Service Dept offers tips and advises bout travelling and retiring in the Philippines. Maybe they can help you, just open their website & click on 'Services'.

Addlestone, Surrey
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: British retirement in Manila

Thanks Brainwash. I could do with a brain transplant, I never thought of that!

Manila, Philiippines
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: British retirement in Manila

^^^ youre welcome. Actually, i used to work with 3 British bosses, & theyre all nice & their families too are enjoying their stay here. I was even invited one time to one of their gatherings where many expats & retirees attended. maybe i can help you get an access to them to have an 'all-Brit' conversation. im sure theyll be glad to welcome you... write me a request here: ajoeroooo@gmail.com

4. Re: British retirement in Manila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, August 14, 2009