We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus terminal from cubao-vigan

Valenzuela...
3 posts
Save Topic
bus terminal from cubao-vigan

Hi.

I'm booked to See ilocos this April 9-12, 2014.

1. Any bus terminal that will take us from cubao directly to Vigan?

2. Hotel where we can stay @ vigan? Saw that Grand papas inn is cheap but nice. May I know its address?

Thanks

Mandaluyong...
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,518 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus terminal from cubao-vigan

Not any terminal, it has to be a bus company that goes to Vigan. You have plenty of choice, just chose the bus line you like.

There is no direct bus service inasmuch as it is not a nonstop service. It will have breaks every 2 hours or so to let you get food and use cr,

Valenzuela...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: bus terminal from cubao-vigan

Thanks.

What best bus company then?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,783 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bus terminal from cubao-vigan

Use Google Map to find Araneta Bus Terminal for the exact location where you will find a few bus companies going to Vigan.

The hotel is called Grandpa's Inn and I just Googled it for you to find the exact address, telephone number etc. so just click this --> http://www.grandpas-inn.com

This thread would help you what bus to take --> tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g424958-i13706-k49…

Edited: 5:58 am, March 22, 2014
Valenzuela...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: bus terminal from cubao-vigan

Great!

5. Re: bus terminal from cubao-vigan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:32 am, March 24, 2015