We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internal flight baggage allowances

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Internal flight baggage allowances

Hi all . I am doing a round trip from manila-boracay in march and whether travelling with Cebu or Phillipines Airlines, the check in baggage pricing seems to be quite confusing.Both my wife and I will have regular hand luggage and one piece of check in around 20kg. Cebu seems more like Easyjet ie any chance they have they will charge a rip off fee and Phillipine Airlines policy seems mumbled at best. I've emailed the airlines and am awaiting an answer, but if anybody has knowledge of this then it would be greatly apprecaited. I hate the games these airlines play and that they wont make clear the allowance. The original price on both seems fine but I dont want a nasty surprise on checking out. Thanks for your help.

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Internal flight baggage allowances

ok i see why confused, a ticket just went from 33o pesos each way to 1152 each way with admin fee and over 700 pesos in tax each way, and that.s before baggage and food added. hand baggage to caticlan is only 5 kg instead of 7 kilos, i see what you mean , as bad as easyjet.

12. Re: Internal flight baggage allowances

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, February 07, 2015