We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is intramurs doable in one day?

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
j n
HKG
Level Contributor
158 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Is intramurs doable in one day?

I'll be in Manila in a few weeks. I'm mainly looking at Quiapo Church, Divisoria, a few museums and Intramuros. I may also drop by Manila zoo and Mall of Asia if I have the time.

My question is Intramurs doable in one day? can I do it in less so I may be able to squeeze in another attraction or should I reserve a full day for it so I can get around without rushing?

Manila
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,468 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Is intramurs doable in one day?

It really depends on your interests that will determine how long you spend in Intramuros. I have been there many times and am still finding things l hadn't seen before.

Last time I took friends to Fort Santiago, we were there over 4 hours and still did not show them everything there was to see and the Rizal Shrine was closed. We then went round Intramuros for another 4 hours and I didn't show them everything.

There really is a lot to see if you re interested in History or Architecture.

12. Re: Is intramurs doable in one day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 28, 2014