We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How To Go

1 post
Save Topic
How To Go

I going to diliman. QC on the end of august and will staying for a weeks. My question is:

1. How can I go From Clark ti Diliman and...

2. From Manila airport to Diliman.....what is the better transportation and the cheaper...

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,232 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How To Go

From Clark Airport, there a some transportation options such as Partas Bus, Philtranco, Avis-rent-a-car, Triangle Taxicab. All these are the choices you can arrange at the transportation desk just right after you clear thru Customs.

The most popular among Air Asia passengers is taking the Philtranco bus for 300 Pesos which will drop you off at SM Megamall, Ortigas and then you caan either take the Taxi to diliman or take the MRT from Ortigas to North Edsa (which is already in Diliman) the take the taxi to your destination.

Manila, Philiippines
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How To Go

to make it easier:

1 From Clark airport, take Philtranco bus goin to Megamall.

2 Then from Megamall, take a cab.

Note: the driver may ask you where in Diliman??? fare will cost only tween 150-200. Be careful of some scrupulous drivers...be sure the taxi meter is on...=)

3. Re: How To Go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, August 16, 2009
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor