We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manila to and from Tagaytay public transport instructions

Manila, Philippines
1 post
Save Topic
Manila to and from Tagaytay public transport instructions

Hey everyone! My boyfriend & I are planning a trip to Tagaytay this late October. Can you please help us out on how to go there by bus? We're from Cainta. Where is the nearest or best bus (air-conditioned, preferably wifi, buses) terminal to Tagaytay? Cubao or Taft? We're planning to leave around 9am since the hotel we booked in's check-in time is at 1pm. The hotel's along SVD road, where do we ask the bus to drop us off? And please help us out also going home from Tagaytay to Manila. Thank you so much!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
78 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manila to and from Tagaytay public transport instructions

Greetings poster-

I would take erjohn and elmark, I believe that's how it's spelled out of cubao.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,331 posts
1,907 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manila to and from Tagaytay public transport instructions

Here is a prior thread which will assist you:

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g317121-i10445-…

Tommo

Mandaluyong...
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,553 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manila to and from Tagaytay public transport instructions

You can take any bus, jeepney or taxi to the MMDA SW Terminal and you have a choice of aircon and ordinary buses to Tagaytay and many other placesin Batangas, Laguna and Cavite.

Cebu Island...
Level Contributor
117 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manila to and from Tagaytay public transport instructions

You can ride the bus south bound all the way to Baclaran passing by thru SM MOA and conductor will dropped you off at the former coastal mall part of which is the terminal just recently constructed by MMDA.

lee p from Manila

5. Re: Manila to and from Tagaytay public transport instructions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Manila