We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

microtel by wyndham

London, United...
Level Contributor
961 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
microtel by wyndham

Apparently this hotel is near Mall of Asia so I am assuming easy enough to get to and fro the airport.

Am I right to assume that and and idea how much taxi would cost. We arrive Terminal 1 about 3pm and leave from Terminal 2 follwing afternoon at 12.40pm to saigon.

Doesnt appear anything on this forum re the hotel but does anyone have a comment on it please.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: microtel by wyndham

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,034 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: microtel by wyndham

It costs me Php180 in light traffic on a yellow taxi from Terminal 3 to Mall of Asia.

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: microtel by wyndham

Your problem here is the traffic,.. Maybe you can consider the manila airport hotel just no shopping.. But i think You can still make it if you will stay at microtel just leave hotel as early as possible...just alot max of 45min-1hr travel to make you safe..taxi will cost you around 150-200 only..anyways its just 20-30 minutes travel to airport without the traffic..

Edited: 9:51 am, October 07, 2013
4. Re: microtel by wyndham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 09, 2014
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now