We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

direct flights to and from Manila to the US

florida
1 post
Save Topic
direct flights to and from Manila to the US

Anyone know if any of the major airlines fly direct flights to and from Manila from anywhere in the US? Everything I see connects in Hong Kong. Would like to avoid the connections? Also, I will be staying in Luzon, how far is that area from Manila airport? And lastly, are there any warning advise anyone can give to us Americans coming there? My trip is planned for October this year, to visit the woman who I plan to ask her hand in marriage.

Thanks

manila
Level Contributor
478 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: direct flights to and from Manila to the US

Philippines Airlines direct flight from LA and San Francisco to Manila. Manila is in Luzon , Like Dallas is in Texas so depend where in Luzon You're going. Like any place you go there will be people who will take advantage to foreigners so like anywhere else don't be fooled.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: direct flights to and from Manila to the US

Actually, most foreigners who fear going to the Philippines show know that the Philippines is not as bloody as being reported in the international media.

Filipinos are probably the most hospitable people in the world. Always smile at them and they will do so in return.

Fear is only in the mind. Welcome to the Philippines.

3. Re: direct flights to and from Manila to the US

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, August 16, 2009