We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning on looking for a good place to stay.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Planning on looking for a good place to stay.

After my trip from Davao, I will be staying in Manila for the last remaining 8 days of my trip. I really want to enjoy Manila, so I would rather not spend my money on Hotels. Any recommendation as far as any budgeted hotels in the area of Manila, Makati, or Pasay. My budget is hopefully below $40.

Mandaluyong...
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,597 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning on looking for a good place to stay.

Do a google search on pensions manila and you will get within your budget.

Malate Pension on Adriatico and Pension Natividad on Del Pilar have been used by friends in the past and they were happy.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Planning on looking for a good place to stay.

I always feel you get good value at Tune Hotel, particularly if you can prebook, either through Tune website, or Agoda. The Makati branch is in a reasonably safe area close to A.venue mall

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
25,085 posts
1,954 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Planning on looking for a good place to stay.

Its amazing how the FAQs constantly get overlooked and always has great information.

If you look to the right------------->

You will see a topic **Budget and Boutique Hotels in Manila**

This has many great suggestions in your price range.

Tommo

4. Re: Planning on looking for a good place to stay.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 pm, May 05, 2013
5. Re: Planning on looking for a good place to stay.

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 pm, May 05, 2013
Edited: 7:35 pm, May 05, 2013
Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
160 posts
975 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Planning on looking for a good place to stay.

There are condos in Manila that are for short stays, they usually rent for about $25-30/day. It depends on where you want to stay. There are condos in Makati and in Ortigas. Try searching for condo rentals(studio apartments.

7. Re: Planning on looking for a good place to stay.

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 07, 2014