We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Clark airport to White Knight Hotel Intr

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Clark airport to White Knight Hotel Intr

Hi, can someone please give me some information about transportation from Clark airport to White Knight Hotel? we plan to be there on this April and will be arrived clark airport about 17.30. How long or how far we will arrive the hotel? Thank you in advance.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Clark airport to White Knight Hotel Intr

Getting from Clark (Pampanga) to Metro Manila (and vice versa) -read this on right side ,if dont want to take bus -then take taxi -approx 2-3hrs

Manila
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,447 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Clark airport to White Knight Hotel Intr

What is Intr? There is nowhere with this name in the Philippines.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from Clark airport to White Knight Hotel Intr

there is but its longer -intramorus

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from Clark airport to White Knight Hotel Intr

Thank you all bro and sis , Yes Intr is Intramorus. Is White Knight Hotel the right hotel for us to go some heritage places in Manila? My friends interest of heritage than shopping :D Can it by walk only to go the heritage places from the hotel?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,771 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from Clark airport to White Knight Hotel Intr

Yes, White Knight Hotel is walking distance to Intramuros, San Agustin Church, Manila Cathedral, Rizal Park among others. It is just a short taxi ride away from the oldest Chinatown (outside of China of course) in the world.

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
5,596 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transportation from Clark airport to White Knight Hotel Intr

Hi,

Yes - White knight hotel is the perfect place to stay in, if you like heritage places.San Augustin church is right next door, and you can see it from some rooms. While the hotel itself has restaurant, do not miss eating at Mitre hotel (opposite San Augustin church) - a fantastic place to eat, with great ambience and reasonable costs.

Here are some options.... for reaching from Clark airport to White Knight-

1) Take a taxi from Clark airport to White Knight. 3 hours, Cost = 3500 pesos approx

2) Air con airport Jeepney to Dau (100 pesos), bus Dau to Cubao Manila (200 pesos, 3 hours, frequency for air con bus every 15 minutes), disembark at "Balintawak LRT (ask the conductor) and take the LRT1 train (20 pesos) to "Central". From Central, take a pedicab (20 pesos) to White Knight Intramuros hotel.

(The above is what I had done. This was cheapest, and it bypassed all the Edsa traffic)

3) Skip the pedicab etc - disembark from the bus at Cubao and take a taxi directly to White Knight Intramuros hotel (the taxi will cost you around 200 pesos)

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,771 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transportation from Clark airport to White Knight Hotel Intr

Just a little tweak if I may from what YouLiveOnlyOnce said. There's no Mitre Hotel rather it is Mitre Restaurant (Ristorante Delle Mitre) fronting San Agustin Church. I love eating there also as evident in my review here in TA.

Edited: 3:59 am, March 06, 2013
Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
5,596 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transportation from Clark airport to White Knight Hotel Intr

As usual Kegler, Thanks. Yes - that as a typo. I liked your review of the restaurant and am inclined to agree with you.

Ristorante delle Mitre (located here - http://goo.gl/maps/FmHjV ) is exactly the kind of restaurant / cafe that we need more of in Intramuros. It is a great place to sit, sip coffee and people-watch - especially sicne it is right opposite to San Augustin Church.

If it is a Sunday, all the better :)

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,441 posts
1,560 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transportation from Clark airport to White Knight Hotel Intr

YLOO.....Sorry Po for the typo ;-)

Philippines
Destination Expert