We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manila airport to BF Resort Village in Las Pinas City

singapore
6 posts
Save Topic
Manila airport to BF Resort Village in Las Pinas City

Kindly please help me how to take cheap transport on budget from Manila airport to BF Resort Village in Las Pinas City.

Thank you.

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manila airport to BF Resort Village in Las Pinas City

The best cheapest option is to take the public bus. If you know the place exactly & have only a backpack for luggage you may go for it.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,278 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manila airport to BF Resort Village in Las Pinas City

I already answered this question last 2012 so why are you asking again? I have been to BF Resort maybe a hundred times so what I told you is a cheap option already. If you really want the cheapest option that you could get then I will tell you but that involves multiple jeepney rides and could be stressful for first time travelers to Las Pinas.

<<<Alight at the bus terminus of Philtranco which is in Pasay and the fare is Php450 then take a taxi to BF Resort Las Pinas for another Php300 + Php22 toll. Tell the taxi driver "BF Resort via Coastal Road." Many of my friends are complaining that many taxi drivers don't want to go to Las Pinas and Alabang because they don't want going south of Metro Manila.

If you are on a budget and don't have a big luggage then when you alight at Pasay take a bus to Mall of Asia Php11 then take a shuttle van to Las Pinas for Php40 and tell the driver to drop you off at "Casimiro Cecile's" then from there take a tricycle to your final destination for about Php25.>>>

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manila airport to BF Resort Village in Las Pinas City

why does he have to alight from philtranco?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
18,278 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manila airport to BF Resort Village in Las Pinas City

Oh, he changed his airport plans.... ok my fault. It's good to know that we always have a proofreader here in TA ;-)

@ kenlai: That's a good decision that you will arrive at Manila Airport instead. There are 3 terminals at Manila. What airline are you taking? I will give you a detailed answer if you tell me.

Edited: 7:36 pm, January 18, 2013
alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manila airport to BF Resort Village in Las Pinas City

I'm not proofreading, I am reading to pick some gems as well. Good to know that some De are humble to admit oversight.

singapore
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Manila airport to BF Resort Village in Las Pinas City

aha...yes, i am taking tiger airways arriving manila airport T1 morning at 5.25am. But i want to buy something like flowers at florist shop. I can take time leisurely before I reach BF Resort at 10am.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
18,278 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Manila airport to BF Resort Village in Las Pinas City

I don't know any florist that are open that early. From Terminal 1 you may ride a bus (ask any airport employee where are those public buses) then alight at the corner of Roxas Blvd. and MIA Road then cross the other side of the road using the overpass then ride a bus with a signboard "SM Southmall or BF Pilar or Town Center" then tell the driver you want to alight "Casimiro Ceciles" then from there take a tricycle to your final destination.

Edited: 5:33 am, January 19, 2013
alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Manila airport to BF Resort Village in Las Pinas City

Or you can have your flowers deliver by florists on the day of your choice. Check out the online-gift outfits.

singapore
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Manila airport to BF Resort Village in Las Pinas City

Thank u for your advice. I will try to look for florist shop when I reach Caimiro Ceciles.

Edited: 7:52 pm, January 20, 2013
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
18,278 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Manila airport to BF Resort Village in Las Pinas City

There's a flower shop at BF Resort, ask any tricycle driver and they would know it.

Get answers to your questions about Manila