We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bianca's garden hotel, Malate

australia
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bianca's garden hotel, Malate

Could someone please tell me how to book the above, it seems a nice place to stay but my messages keep bouncing back.

Can this place be booked on the net??

cheers

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,182 posts
2,163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bianca's garden hotel, Malate

In theory yes, through its own website. In practice from what you are telling me through that way, no.

My favourite third party site www.asiatravel.com does not offer this establishment. www.asiarooms.com appears to but for the ghst bookings I made in February and March, every room type was shown as 'full.'

I'd be inclined to either telephone them or give up and visit www.asiatravel.com for alternatives.

If Binaca's Garden makes it hard to book, why not book elsewhere so that they (indirectly) 'get the message' about a need to upgrade their Internet bookiing facilities? Of course for that to really happen, you would have to ring them, complain then inform them that you'd taken your business elsewhere.

Edited: 11:57 pm, January 28, 2012
boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bianca's garden hotel, Malate

Sadly, Bianca's Garden closed down at least a year ago. It was a regular haunt of mine, and I'll miss the friendly staff, and cosy pool garden area.

australia
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bianca's garden hotel, Malate

Thankyou for this info

London, England
Level Contributor
25 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bianca's garden hotel, Malate

are there any other "olde Worlde" hotels in Manila --other than the Manila Hotel? Anything with character?

Mentioned in this post
The Manila Hotel
The Manila Hotel
1,623 Reviews
Luzon, Philippines
Lancashire
Level Contributor
281 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bianca's garden hotel, Malate

Not really. At least with in-room safes, twin beds and swimming pools. I guess I kind of like Dusit Thani in Makati because of its lovely lobby, friendly staff and slightly eccentric San Miguel bar.

Mentioned in this post
Makati
Makati
Luzon, Philippines
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bianca's garden hotel, Malate

does anyone know if this hotel opened back up or is it still closed? x

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bianca's garden hotel, Malate

hi louise -well i tried calling the nos listed on website -not valid/in use

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bianca's garden hotel, Malate

I'm sorry but it it's gone. It used to be my regular haunt every time in Manila, in Malate. You couldn't wish for a nicer welcome after a long flight. But they sold out and the new developers knocked it all down. A lot of people were VERY sad about that. :(

Edited: 4:57 pm, November 19, 2012
9. Re: Bianca's garden hotel, Malate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, December 15, 2013