We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free shuttle bus in NAIA Terminal 3

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ho Chi Minh City...
12 posts
Save Topic
Free shuttle bus in NAIA Terminal 3

I take the flight arrival at NAIA Terminal 3 at 5 and then take domestic flight at 8. Is there any free shuttle bus from international terminal to domestic terminal in NAIA Airport (likes other airports in world)? Thanks

Hyderabad, Sindh...
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Free shuttle bus in NAIA Terminal 3

thanks

Hanoi, Ha Noi...
1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: Free shuttle bus in NAIA Terminal 3

Hello, how much I have to pay taxi fee from domestic 4 to terminal 3? These time, I always hear ppl complaint about taxi drivers, they always offer a good rate then finally request a high rate at all. That make me worry coz I intend to travel Phil alone in next Dec.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,730 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Free shuttle bus in NAIA Terminal 3

Use the yellow airport taxi. They are metered.

My guess is the fare should not be more than P300.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,730 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Free shuttle bus in NAIA Terminal 3

One thing. Make sure the fare is clearly displayed on the meter.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,987 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Free shuttle bus in NAIA Terminal 3

<<<Hello, how much I have to pay taxi fee from domestic 4 to terminal 3?>>>

-Not more than Php120 pesos for a yellow taxi.

Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Free shuttle bus in NAIA Terminal 3

hi ,

any new updates that free shuttle bus from terminal 4 to terminal 3 ? thx

rome
Level Contributor
38 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Free shuttle bus in NAIA Terminal 3

this seems to be an old topic.. but it came up in my search ( cause i'll arrive in T1... next day i fly from T4 and when i get back in T4 i'll catch a flight in T3) .. " officially " as it's posted in NAIA official page(read FAQ)

How can I transfer from one terminal to the other or from the international terminal to the domestic terminal and vice-versa?

We have airport shuttle buses that go around the airport complex at regular intervals. These buses are deployed specifically to pick-up and drop off passengers in all the terminals. The shuttle ride is free of charge.

sure i still believe that in case of " rush " pick a taxy might be a good idea!

i hope it's useful to others

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,987 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Free shuttle bus in NAIA Terminal 3

What's good about the free shuttle is that it uses the interior roads of the airport so it is impossible to be stuck in traffic. Yes, the shuttle is serving all terminals.

rome
Level Contributor
38 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Free shuttle bus in NAIA Terminal 3

hi guys :-) i'm just back from my FABULOUS trip in Philippines.. so happy really!!

so my FEEDBACK about the shuttle bus!

I needed to go from TERMINAL 4 (i arrived with AIR ASIA from palawan ) to TERMINAL 3 (flying with CEBU PACIFIC) i had 2 hours and half of transit! As soon as we reached T4 arrivals just next to baggage claims there is a little stall where a young lady is "listing " travellers going from a terminal to another..

i just went there and asked " i need to be transfered to T3 to catch my flight " and she answered me " yes sir just wait here and when the bus arrives i call you... it might take from 20 to 40 minutes "

inside of me i was like " 40 minutes??? .. woaw that's a lot.. but i still have time "

guess what?? in 10 minutes only BUS was there and YES it's INSIDE airport so don't worry to catch traffic int he caothic manila ) it took me less than 4 minutes to reach T3 !!

i'd say when u have enough time don't even think about getting a taxi or anything " outisde " the airport!!

ahh... it' s totally FREE OF CHARGE.. GRATIS ;)

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,730 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Free shuttle bus in NAIA Terminal 3

Thanks for the info.

So the lady is inside the terminal just beside the bagage claim?

Is she wearing a AA uniform?