We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Sta. Rosa, Laguna to Tagaytay

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
From Sta. Rosa, Laguna to Tagaytay

Hi there. I am an Ilongga and I've been planning to do a week-end getaway to both Laguna and Tagaytay. I'd like to ask for some help with regards to getting around those places. What is the most convenient way to travel from Enchanted Kingdom to Tagaytay if I have to take a public transport? Or if there is no available public transport that would get me straight to Tagaytay from Sta. Rosa, Laguna, what is an alternative route that i could take?Thanks. :)

Edited: 11:25 pm, June 06, 2011
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,998 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Sta. Rosa, Laguna to Tagaytay

From Sta. Rosa you can take a jeepney going to Tagaytay.

Muntinlupa...
Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Sta. Rosa, Laguna to Tagaytay

hi ana..

Another option you can take aside from kegler's suggestion is you can take the Carmona route.

From enchanted kingdom, go to biñan via national highway, public transportation are available (e.g. jeep and tricycle, but preferably jeepneys coz they are cost effective) then from biñan bayan there are jeepneys that go straight to carmona bayan then from carmona bayan there are jeepneys that go to tagaytay which will pass by picnic grove. From there you can take another jeep or tricycle and visit other spots in tagaytay. travel time are at 30-45mins tops. Once in tagaytay, don't forget to grab or rather take a sip of the freshest beef in town at Mahogany Market. Makers of the best tasting Bulalos in the South are there at a very reasonable price.

Enjoy ur trip.

Be safe.

ÜÜ..

3. Re: From Sta. Rosa, Laguna to Tagaytay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, October 03, 2012