We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Manila to Clark Airport

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Manila to Clark Airport

I have to catch a 7:40AM flight to Singapore in a couple weeks. Is there any bus from Manila to Clark Airport in the morning time? I have to be at the airport by 5:30AM. I've sent emails to Philtranco requesting for the full schedule, but none were answered. I'd appreciate it if you guys can give me some info.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Manila to Clark Airport

http://www.dmia.ph/bus1.htm facebook.com/pages/Philtranco/357306944644#

Edited: 4:56 am, April 16, 2011
clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Manila to Clark Airport

http://www.philtranco.com.ph/ -bus schedules are there also

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,329 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Manila to Clark Airport

Where are you staying in Manila? I called the reservation hotline of Philtranco and confirmed that there is a 2:00am bus at their Pasay terminal leaving for Clark daily. But if I were you I will just stay at Angeles City or Clark a night before my morning flight. There are 1 to 5-star hotels to choose from in that city depending on your budget.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
1,088 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Manila to Clark Airport

http://www.swaggy.com/index-bus-service.php

thesoutherncrosshotelmanila.com/shuttle_bus.…

Couple of shuttles from hotels in Manila to Angeles. You could get a jeepney or trike from there to Clark.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,503 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus from Manila to Clark Airport

stay in Angeles the night before.. leaves space for sleep and less anxiety...

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus from Manila to Clark Airport

Thanks for the info, but the website does not show the full schedule. I appreciate your help though. ^^

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bus from Manila to Clark Airport

Thanks guys! You've been a great help! ^^

@ CLAREIRISHMAN: Thanks for the info, but the website does not have the full schedule. I will definitely take the Philtranco bus now that KEGLER747 has confirmed that there is a 2AM bus. I know it's a hassle to go all that far when I can just get a hotel near the airport, but I won't get to Manila until midnight. Thanks KEGLER!

@ FIVER75: It would have been nice to take the shuttle if only they run after midnight. I will keep it in mind when I have an afternoon flight. Salamat!

@LEFTOVERTOO: I would if I could. I bet there are some nice places to see in Angeles City. Unfortunately, I don't get to Manila until midnight. I only have that 5 hour window to get from Manila to Clark Airport. Thanks!

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,329 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bus from Manila to Clark Airport

I heard instances when Philtranco canceled certain scheduled trips because of very low demand so you may want to call first a day before for your peace of mind.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bus from Manila to Clark Airport

Will do thanks!

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,503 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bus from Manila to Clark Airport

go to Victory liner..better schedule, less expensive...and unlikely any canceled trips...