We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good but inexpensive dress maker/tailor in Manila

Sydney, Australia
11 posts
Save Topic
Good but inexpensive dress maker/tailor in Manila

I'm travelling to Manila at Easter 2011 and want to get some dresses made, preferably within 1 week.

Can anyone please advise of any good seamstresses/tailors?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,545 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Good but inexpensive dress maker/tailor in Manila

Kegler747 or Keg is not a female ;-)

Edited: 8:10 pm, March 26, 2011
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,411 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Good but inexpensive dress maker/tailor in Manila

really, all this time I thought u were a filipina...this changes my image of you...

Paranaque...
2 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Good but inexpensive dress maker/tailor in Manila

Yes, in Manila you'll be able to see a lot of dressmakers. Having your dress done are categorized in different levels. You are able to find the cheap prices on Manila's residential areas: the make is good enough just give the full details. For so many shopping malls in Manila like mushrooms that grow in every corner, you'll surely seek for one, but as what I'm talking about is, a mall price but with quality outcome.

Just roam around the metro for your desired dressmaker whi8le enjoying the busy Manila.

St. Louis
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Good but inexpensive dress maker/tailor in Manila

I am a designer in the U.S and have key pieces that I would like sewn by a good seamstess, but at a reasonable price. Do you know of any seamstress that are available to make these pieces via mail design and request?

25. Re: Good but inexpensive dress maker/tailor in Manila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, December 05, 2012
Manila, Philippines
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
26. Re: Good but inexpensive dress maker/tailor in Manila

I'm staying in Makati (near Greenbelt) and would love to know where a close by tailor is. I'm looking to get simple dresses made I have them with me and would like to get them copied. Was also hoping to find a fabrick shop to source some silk for the dresses. If anyone can recommend someone that is good but inexpensive that would be amazing. thanks.

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
27. Re: Good but inexpensive dress maker/tailor in Manila

Hi,

Did you find any dressmakers you could recommend

Canada
Level Contributor
94 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Good but inexpensive dress maker/tailor in Manila

Hi,

I'd like several dresses sewn for my grand children. Can you give me the dressmaker's address?

Also in Calambia area or Manila is find

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Good but inexpensive dress maker/tailor in Manila

I am just curious what inexpensive is? Pretty subjective. So maybe a range would help.

pasay
Level Contributor
73 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Good but inexpensive dress maker/tailor in Manila

I'd say go to SM Mall of Asia, take a shuttle from your hotel. I think I saw one store in Mall of Asia (South Wing) near SMX convention.

Edited: 4:09 pm, January 16, 2013