We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Dinner

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
90 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic Dinner

Hi! I'm looking for a place where my boyfriend and I can spend our anniversary in December. I'm trying to find the best restaurant in town, with a romantic ambiance. Maybe a candle light dinner or dinner by the pool? Thanks!

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
207 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Dinner

Why not try Le Souffle either at the Fort or the new one at Rockwell Drive? Or you might want to try the small french bistro at the Fort - Je suis Gourmand, near the McDonalds in One McKinley Place.

Philippines
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Dinner

Yes Le Souffle -The Fort is great and has a very good ambience or try Shangrila Hotel at Ayala Center

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
90 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Dinner

I've heard of Le Souffle but didnt realize it had a romantic ambiance! I will surely try to visit the place before our anniversary. I've been to ShangriLa and have heard of Circles. Will look on that too. Any other suggestions? Maybe rooftop dinner? Thanks so much!

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
641 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic Dinner

Why not try Le Bellevue Restaurant at the Manila Diamond Hotel in Roxas Boulevard? It's a fine dining European restaurant with the best view of Manila Bay and Manila's skyline from the top of this hotel. Great food, great ambience and great view. What more can you ask?

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
90 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Romantic Dinner

Sounds like a great place! Would you know how much dinner would beper person? Thanks!

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
641 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Romantic Dinner

Sorry I am not updated as to the price but you can try to call the hotel to inquire.

Philippines
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Romantic Dinner

You could try the 31st floor of the Vivere at the Filinvest Corporate City in Alabang - it's known as the Skyline. You cuold choose a place near the piano, or for a better ambiance a place near the infinity pool, which is out in the open and gives you a great view of the Laguna Bay, the Makati skyline and the surrounding mountains of Laguna, Rizal and Quezon.