We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone know something about Jardin de Rosa Hotel in...

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
66 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Does anyone know something about Jardin de Rosa Hotel in...

I really wanna know if someone have heard something about this hotel - it was recommended to by several people, but I can't find info on it online. They told me it's situated near the biggest mall in Manila. Help needed - tell me if you know something about this hotel

Level Contributor
66 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone know something about Jardin de Rosa Hotel in...

Please, give me some info, I am travelling to Manila on 23rd November, i am running out of time:)

Hanoi
Level Contributor
377 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone know something about Jardin de Rosa Hotel in...

I don't know about the one you mentioned but why don't give Holiday Inn a try. Holiday Inn is just near by ADB bank in Ortigas Centre, 7 min walk to Mega Mall.

Hope it helps

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone know something about Jardin de Rosa Hotel in...

I also haven't heard of this hotel. The biggest mall in Manila I suppose is the SM Megamall and the hotels near it are the Edsa Shangri-la Hotel and the Discovery Suites. A little farther would be the Linden Suites, Richmond Hotel, Astoria Plaza, Holiday Inn and the newest, Crowne Plaza Hotel, all in Pasig City.

I also looked for it in the hotel listing in the newspaper but didn't find hardin de Rosa Hotel.